TCAE Executive Forums
TCAE Executive Forums bring executives from corporate, government, politics, media, academia and education sectors that all share their success stories and experience. The Forum's unique format, which is an efficient, timesaving forum provides those in attendance knowledge exchange, relationship building and the development of new strategies.
TCAE luncheon is a venue for nonpartisan forums and debates on public issues that pertain to area residents. TCAE proudly attracts the expertise of city officials, prominent state leaders and people of national acclaim. These persons use the forums as a conduit to share their viewpoints on timely and important issues.
TCAE Trade Mission Trips
The missions typically last from eight to eleven days, and consist of a packed program with briefings, seminars, one-on-one business meetings, factory, school and site visits, official receptions and dinners, cultural events and some sightseeing. The briefings and one-on-one meetings are often tailored and prearranged for the individual delegates to match their business interests.
WHY GO ON TRADE MISSIONS? Trade and Cultural missions play an important role for any individual or organization involved with international programs. With good preparation and follow-up, missions can be great door openers, and participants benefit in many ways, including:
- Find personal contacts for future follow-up
- Sign partnerships and cooperative agreements for further business development
- Get hands on and up-to-date market information and research
- Assess overseas opportunities, culture, infrastructure and potential demand
- Initiate new vendor relationships
- Learn about the culture, customs, business and operating environments of the target countries